Friday, August 8, 2008

Lucky 8 is here........


Happy lucky 8/8/08 day....... Veri prosper & "wealth" Day!!


Too bad today no special draw (toto or magnum), if yes i think the number 0808 or 8888 will fast finish sold out!! u know la, chinese ppl veri supersition on lucky 8 number....... means will bring them $$$$$$$


Another big news is, the Beijing 2008 Olympics opening will be held "LIVE" tonite at 8.08pm!!


Many ppl are veri excited & anticipate to watch the opening as host China promise a spectacular ceremony to "rock" the world!!


Finally,

My blog has reached thousand mile......

There has been 1k person read my blog......

thanks for the support!!







I didnt gun-point or force u all to read my blog rite!!
hehehe.........
Many ppl asked me why im into blogging!!
Answer is simple:- Just wanna share some nice & useful things (photos, words....) with u all!! Hope u guys will Happy & cheer up everytime after reading my blog!!

No comments: