Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Opening of Holy^Mamk Blog @ 00.21am 25 June, 2008

Welcome to my first ever blog..... Well, i choose a nice date 25 (my monthly gaji date) and a "sui" time (12.21am) to start off my blog!! mayb i shud ask bomoh to "calculate" the date and time to start my blog opening. Who knows got "luck" ler! Hehehe.... Superstition,man!!

I must thanks one blogger who intro me to tis link for me to start kicking.... who's tat person, ask me personally!! As im stil blur about the whole blog things, i sincerely welcome any comment and advice from u all, in order to keep this blog:- interesting & fun & crowded!!

So guys & gals out thre, pls add my blog site to ur favorites & log on to my blog daily (if can) to read my interesting post:- ranging from Cars, Health, Wealth(im now studying on how to become a Millionaire,hehe) Gals, Sports, Gadgets & etc.............

Good luck.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gals.. ermm... when u gonna post sumthin like sixthseal one?

Eddie Tang said...

jiao you ah brother. keep more posting!!!