Sunday, June 29, 2008

RED bomb!!

One early morning, I received a "mysterious" & unknown call from one of my high school mate...

Her name is Miss Velvet Ting..... She was so excited when heard my voice and told me she was getting marry and ask me to attend her wedding. She told me to get the invitation card from Peter (cafe cafe) and i got to share THIS wedding card with my another fren(Adrian). Reason is:- she got no enough card for each of her invited frens...... But the problem is WHO gonna keep this card??

After talking for about 5 minutes, some curiousity questions POP out into my mind!! This "blur" going-to-be bride didn't mention WHEN & WHERE is her wedding??

Cos all this while, she has been living in AUSTRALIA and suddenly called and ask me to join her wedding dinner!! Ehh.... Do you wan me to fly all the way to AUS just to attend your wedding??

Then i said: "Excuse me, gal!!! when is your wedding?
(at heart got some preparation wanna fly to AUS to attend her wedding).

She replied, 1st of July...... OMG!! so rush..... Ah moi, its end of June oledi!!

Then i said OK!! She said "See you then", she hanged up........

Du du....... I was "stunned".....

I quickly call another fren of mine who i think will be invited too. He told me the wedding is held at Sibu.... you can feel that there's a sigh of relief out of me at that time!!

More RELIEF when i saw this card!





A lovely card......

Congratulations!! Miss Velvet, you are officially eh eh eh.... after 1st July!!

Looking forward for your big day!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will give you my card soon bro..

Mamk Toh said...

soon??
how soon???

Anonymous said...

how bout urs my fren?? must inform me earlier so that i can fly back ah~!!! :)

and.. when is ur turn to eh eh eh???hahhahahahaha

damn... u r still the same old hamsap tung

Anonymous said...

When is yours?? Who is ur Gf btw?? make sure u post some velvet's wedding photos ok. From Silvia

n0t|3Cut|3 said...

Hi,Pamela here, just heard about this news from Annie few days ago...got picture to see o not?