Thursday, July 17, 2008

Eu Yan Sang


Today i passby Eu Yan Sang shop during lunch time to buy one cup of Herbal Tea!

As most of you may had heard of this shop before or maybe bought some of their products,
Their products are mostly made by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).....

For me, I'm more impress in their Ginseng products......
But i ended up buying this "Lok Mei Pa" pills!!

Because i was complaining to the promoter(guy ler...) about my frequent lower back pain, so he introduced this product to me........... to relief the pain & strengthen my lower back!!

Lok means deer......

Mei means tail.....

Im eating deer's tail?? hahaha...........

Anyway, he said one box consists of 6 pills & its just RM30. One pill per day!!
Worth for trying rite!!

Who knows... miracle will happen!!!
Who knows again.........






That's the 6 gram deer's tail pills..... Just put in your mouth & CHEW it!! Taste like Chocolate (tat's wat the promoter tell me) but..... it tastes lot of bitter!!
Of course every traditional chinese medicine taste bitter.....
So cannot be helped!!
I get this Description from www.EuYanSang.com.my :
This is an important formula for boosting kidney Yang, the fiery energies or activating processes within the body. In TCM, the source of this energy is located in the lower back, a space below the navel and between the kidneys. When this area (lower back region) is weak, the person loses his centre, experiences a lack of vitality, has weak legs and knees, and many cases, is impotent or infertile.
Wa lao eh.....
Luckily i bought it.... if not, sooner or later i will experience weak legs or impotent??
That's bad news for a guy!!
Msg for my buddy DieHardx.... As you are getting marry end of this year, pls buy it ASAP......
hahaha!!

1 comment:

DieHardX said...

Wahlau eh ah tung, so quick oredi have such problems? u wan me buy Gel Lelaki Hebat 4 u? veli POWDERFUL oh! just abit and it can respond 4 veli long! hahaha!

I dun need dat deer tail lah. hahaha! kanasai! i show u some of my collection oredi enuf.....