Sunday, July 6, 2008

OSIM uCrown

I went to Delta Mall this afternoon with my fren and came across this new gadget from OSIM....

uCrown!!

Actually i was attracted by the colorful poster below!! (ada tua, muda, hitam, putih & cantik... how come no hodoh ler) hehehe....



I asked the girl promoter thre if i could try on it. She said SURE!!

She helped me to set on 5 minutes timer when i put tat crown on my head....

I asked her, 5 minutes ONLY?? "so kedekut"

She replied:- YUP... and u get used to it first!!

Ohhh.... ok....( its free trial and dun expect so much la.....)

All started well.... I can feel the airbags pressing & vibration all over my head (front, side & back).
It also comes with some relaxing soft music (got a pair of earphones & built-in speakers).

Not bad ler..... I think it did really helps me to relax and feel calm with the air pressure massage combined with vibration massage on the acupressure points on my head!!



From the poster above, u can see where are the acupressure points on our head that been "tackle".... in order to provide soothing relief for headaches, stiff neck and fatigue!

A good gadget to invest if you always encounter headaches and feeling tension after whole day work!!

i think its cost around RM500 to RM600.....


Even my friend said its worth buying!! look at his "satisfy" face.......

By the way, i was stopped by the male promoter from taking photos (above). Reason is "NO PHOTO taking is ALLOW in OSIM shop".

Excuse me, where's the sign which say that?

Damn.... you thought im a spy from wat-O-wat-ga-wat wa or wat-Gin-wat-tell ka??

Feeling "beh song" me & my fren walked away from the shop!!

At first we were really thinking of buying one, but.... sorry Osim!! u lost the business due to a "dead" thinking promoter...........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

adul.. visit hair wash la bro.. they might allow you to take pic.. hehehe

DieHardX said...

hmmm, didn't know osim is so kiasu. probably becoz they r frm singapore. dat's why.

yeah, there r ogawa and gintell n many others. dunno myself which is e best but over here at least, i know osim n ogawa have e most advertisements everywhere.

Anonymous said...

C'mon, every merchant has the right to reject photo-taking within their premise. Buy one and you can take plenty at home

madhopper said...

my reply to the above anonymous, I think u r 1 of osim dealer or promoter lah, if u said so y not put the sign in the shop? I think osim is not kiasu but kiasi lah, scared people go china n copy another almost same item to sell at lower price :)
Actually most of the products at osix, xgawa or gixtell from china lah, i have search at alibaba.com the items over there is almost same just the logo and brand are not same but shape is almost the same.